My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

 Hey readers! 

    So I sort of stumbled onto pictures of my visit to a park near NYC. It was pretty recent but I guess I forgot about it. I went on the trip maybe a month or 2 months ago. So I was going to originally turn it into a blog post but I guess I ended up not doing that. So I'm sharing these pics! Enjoy! 

Truly Tropical Tia

(BTW do you guys want me to have a name for all you listeners, and readers? Comment down below on some names that you like and then I'll choose a name, or I'll pick a few I like and we'll all vote!)





















Comments

  1. So what do you guys think for the name thing? Maybe something jungly and tropical? Have fun creating names!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!