Hey Everyone!




 So I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be posting more polished posts, and some random posts on the blog as well, same for my podcast, and my YouTube channel, when I start creating videos of course. 

    This is more of a random post which I'll be doing daily, so you can get access to mini posts while I make the larger content, like stories, large episodes of my podcast, filled with fun stuff. So you'll have a ton of content you can read and enjoy! I'm going to also make sure you can choose how you wanted to be alerted on my email list, I can send emails daily, or weekly depending on how busy you are. So yeah!

    I actually created a mini episode that I might publish today, and I created a mini episode of me and cat on a walk, just chatting, and having fun, I might publish that tomorrow, probably not today, because I recorded it on my phone and another phone, and I have to figure out how to upload it onto my computer so that I can edit it and publish it. And I'm working on my first episode of my podcast, which will have a ton of segments in it. So a lot of content will be coming out! 

    So that's all I have for today! Have an amazing day, and remember to subscribe by joining our email list, I'll link it below! 

Truly Tropical Tia

Link to subscribe!

Comments

  1. Do you guys like the idea of posting mini posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be awesome!!!!😃👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, I thought it'd be pretty awesome thumbs up to you to!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!