I created my august bullet journal layout!

 I recently created my bullet journal spread for the month! Want to see pics? Look below!

My August Cover page


So I guess I should start off with this months theme, it's a fairy tale theme, and I don't know why I wrote "destiny" and then august 2021, I sort of wrote that without thinking about it :) but it goes with the theme. And I used pieces of paper and ripped it to the shape I wanted to give it that scrap booky vibe. And I doodled little mushrooms and made part off it on the paper and then continued it onto the paper that I glued onto the page, so that ripped piece of paper flowed into the spread, and plus it was a cute effect. Since I had space I put a mini calendar on the bottom left of the page. And then the drawing of snow white, it didn't really come out really well, in my defense I've never really drawn fairy tale character recently, or maybe ever. 

    I guess next page so on the next page I just put boxes for my ideas for my podcast, blog, and YouTube channel (yes I've started a YouTube channel, but there's nothing on the channel yet so....). And then I cut out pieces of paper and glued it on (the "My Story" part and then the "read" part, I actually wrote that on after I cut the paper). And then I doodled a bit, and that's it for that page.


    This is my calendar, and this is pretty simple, I stuck ripped paper onto the page, I added some texture by crinkling up the page, and then I wrote august 2021 and doodle mushrooms and little star things next to the word august 2021. On the top left of the calendar I drew Rapunzel, pretty good, but it doesn't exactly look like her, but I gave it my best. And then I wrote "goals" put a line under it and wrote "to do" and put a line underneath it. Doodled a bit and that's pretty much it for that page. And then the next page, is a bit more interesting, at least I thought it was. 


 


  My weekly spread for the first week of august!!! So before I start I just wanted to say, I'm going to try doing a weekly spread and a daily spread at the same time for august. Because I love planning things out. And my monthly spread will help with big tasks and events, and my weekly spread will let me see what's happening that week, and the basic large tasks of the day. Then I will plan things out a bit more and then write down more of the very small tasks in my daily layout. 

    Anyway, back to the original topic, my first weekly spread for the month of august. It's very different than what I usually do, but I was inspired by the youtuber amandarachlee and decided to try something a little bit different, and I pretty much love it, although I would change a few things if I were to recreate this spread, which I actually might do, but with different themes. This is pretty basic too, just doodles and ripped pieces of paper which I glued on. But I think it looks more complicated because you open the two folded pages to reveal the actual planning space, but I think it's pretty easy to create! 

    Overall this was a very doodly, scrapbooky, but drawing heavy theme. This is so different than what I usually do, I usually follow a video, but this time I sort of came up with my own ideas, but I also took inspiration from other bullet journals. 

That's all, hope you enjoyed reading! 

Truly Tropical Tia 

(BTW can you please tell me if you like me signing my posts that way? IDK but it seems sort of cheesy to me, maybe instead of  Truly Tropical Tia I could sign my posts Truly Tia or Tropical Tia, or just plain Tia. Just a quick thing to think about!)






Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!