Share with friends and family!


 

Hey everyone, 

    As you've noticed I've stopped using the word tropicateens because I just realized how weird that is to say, anyway I'm here with a quick post about sharing. If you like listening to my podcast please share it with friends and family. And if you like reading the blog share it with your friends and family too. And I'm open to feedback, if you think that I should change something. 

    When you share my content with friends and family my listens go up, meaning I'm more encouraged to podcast, and introduce new things to my podcast and blog. And simply just telling your friend about my podcast or blog, helps me feel like I should make more content because I'm gaining listeners. 

    I have so much fun podcasting and blogging, I would love it if you shared an episode that really pops out to you, or a post you had fun reading. 

    Thanks for reading! 

    Tia 

Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!