Puzzle

 


Hey everyone! 

    In this post I wanted to talk about jigsaw puzzles. So I'm going to start off with the story. About 2 years ago I bought a jigsaw puzzle. It was the "Kim Norlien freedom's promise 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle". What didn't occur to me at the time was that the only puzzles I'd done previously were super easy. I'd done only 2 puzzles before that time and they both had very few pieces. It took minutes to put them together. 

    I was probably thinking that it was beautiful and that it would be an amazing rainy day activity, what didn't occur to me was that 1000 pieces were a lot and everything was green! So it'd take me forever to finish it. I didn't actually start the puzzle until probably a year later, that's when I realized that it was going to take forever to finish it. I soon quit, and then later started again and then quit and then started again. 

    The third time I started it was about maybe 4 months ago, and I'm still at it, I'm almost done with only around 100 pieces left to go. I'm so happy that I'm almost done, but boy did it take a lot of work. 

    So if you're struggling with a puzzle yourself, I'll give you some tips. 

    1. Start off with all the pieces that are the edges of the puzzle, they'll have flat sides, so it might be easier to fit the pieces together. 

    2. Sort you're puzzle pieces into categories, when you've just finished the sides of you're puzzle sort your puzzle pieces into categories by color, if you're almost done sort your puzzle pieces into categories by how many little thingies are poking out. This way you can find you're puzzle pieces by checking what shape they are. But for some people just spreading out the puzzle pieces work best so choose the method that you find easiest. 

    3. Complete the objects in the puzzle that seem easiest first after you finish the sides, like for example in my puzzle I'd finish the huge house and the things near it, as well as the bald eagle. 

    That's all for today. Thanks so much for reading, remember to share this blog with friends and family. 

    Tia

Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!