Hey everyone!



 Hey tropicateens! 

    Look out for a podcast episode today. I'm sorry I don't even have an episode on the podcast, like you know a real podcast. To be honest I've been creating podcast episodes, but I never think they're right or good, but I've finally figured it out. This entire podcasting thing is SO much harder than I though it was, but I'm finally getting it together. I think this podcast is going to just be based mostly on short episodes, some long episodes, and the occasional bonus episode. 

    Also please share this blog with friends and family if you enjoy reading, because it does make a difference. It's amazing when I have new people listening in or reading what I right. So thank you so much for reading, and if you shared this blog with others, thank you so so much for sharing. 

   Truly Tropical Tia

Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!