Hey all!



 Hey tropicateens! 

    I thought I'd post again just to make up for some of the missing mini posts that I was supposed to post but I didn't! I hope I post everyday, because tbh these posts are really fun for me to write, and plus I have content for you guys. 

    And blogging is so much easier than podcasting, I feel like podcasting takes so much time, I probably just feel like that because I just started podcasting, I've blogged before (fyi no one really read my previous blogs just me and some of my family members) so I have some experience with blogging quickly and having fun doing it. Don't get me wrong, I love podcasting, it's just it can be really hard sometimes. If there are any podcasters out there, please feel free to give me some tips, to becoming a better podcast host! I think I'm pretty good already but there's space for improvement. 

    Anyway I was recording a segment for episode 1 on the podcast earlier today, it's called book blab and it's sorta like a book club, and I read a chapter on my own and you guys read a chapter on your own, and then I talk about the chapter, and you guys share by sending in voice messages and commenting here, on the blog. So for that segment I decided I wanted to read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Because I've never read it before. And I tried to read the first chapter, at first I knew what was going on, Alice was bored, she followed a rabbit down a hole, and the she fell slowly, a little while after that I got a little confused about what was happening, maybe I'll try again, maybe I was just distracted then.

    Have you ever read Alice's adventure's in wonderland? Share your favorite part of it with me in the comments. 

    That paragraph above sort of seemed like advertisy if you know what I mean, but yeah, share your favorite part of it with me! Maybe I'll share it on the podcast too, if that's ok with you guys, make sure you tell me if your fine with me sharing your comment as well in the comments. 

    That all, hope you enjoyed this post. 

Truly Tropical Tia

(PS this post was meant for yesterday)

Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!