Hey Everyone!

 


    Today has been a pretty chill day so far. I usually like really busy noisy places like NYC but other days (like today) I like the quiet. Sometimes silence is very awkward but sometimes it can be very very peaceful. So I've been exploring the positive side of silence today. Also I know that yesterday I didn't upload a podcast mini episode, sorry! Hopefully I'll upload it today. As for the walk mini episode I'll probably post it tomorrow, or the day after. But I'll definitely post blog posts every day. 

    I also had fun planning my day out with my journal, I did experiment with the fairy tale theme even though it's not august yet. I planned today out with a daily log. It was fun, I think I'm going to add some doodles and stuff so I can jazz the page up. 

    There are so many pretty journals out there, but I wonder how long it takes them to create them. I like to spend a lot of time on my spreads, listening to podcasts while I work, sometimes watching TV as I create them, or maybe just drawing not listening to or watching anything. Though I'll admit my spreads don't come out as well when I'm watching TV, because I'm watching it and not exactly my bullet journal, but it's not THAT bad. My spreads come out very well when I'm listening to podcasts, I find. And also come out very well without a podcast or TV too. I think some people draw amazingly with music on, though, I haven't really tried that, maybe I'll try that and I'll let you know how it goes.

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed reading today's very random mini post. 

Truly Tropical Tia

(Just a quick note: if you have any ideas on what to call you readers and listeners remember to comment!)

Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!