Voice Messages

 


Hi Readers,

    I bet you're wondering what voice messages are, or maybe you're not. But I'm here to explain it to you (if you're not sure what it is). 

    So basically voice messages are messages that you record. But you need an anchor account to send voice messages to me, because anchor (the site I use to create my podcast episodes and publish them) does not allow anonymous messages. So if you want to send in a voice message you have to create an anchor account. If you create a anchor account you can send in voice messages to podcasts that use anchor and also create your own podcast. To find the voice messages link look in the episode description. 

      But if you want to comment another way just hop onto this blog, and type your comment and publish it on the comments page of this blog, you can also just comment on the latest post. 

    Truly Tropical Tia


Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!

Welcome!