Welcome!

Hey listeners and readers, 

    This is my first post on Tropical. I've never ever created a podcast before and I've never really listened to them (because I didn't really know about them) up until a few months ago. I've been writing since I was little but podcasting is a very different and a unique experience and I'm combining it with my love of writing. I have a lot of hobbies and this is one of them. But I'm very excited about this, because I get to talk to all of you (yes, you readers and listeners) whether I'm writing or talking. The blogosphere is very crowded but the podcasting world isn't as big, so when I did start a blog a few years ago, I was writing posts to nobody, well, sometimes I got a few reads from family members. But now that I've started this podcast, I'm getting more and more excited. And so I started a blog to go with it. 

    And I hope that you enjoy reading my posts on this blog, because I quite frankly put a lot of effort and time into making it what it is now. I've actually been working on this blog months before I'm writing this, to find the right idea, and the right topic, and the right design. And as for my podcast I started it a while ago, and I'm still perfecting it too. But I'm happy to present to you my podcast, and blog duo: Tropical! 

    In a few words, this blog is about the new, cool, and unique. And it's directed to tween and teen audiences, although I think it's great for readers of any age. And you can get more Tropical content on my podcast, I will be writing podcast notes on this blog, so you can sort of read my podcast, or you could just listen to it. And remember to stay tuned because I am going to make Tropical, a trio. So thank you for reading my rambling. And have fun listening and reading and maybe soon watching (hint) Tropical. 

Sincerely, 

Truly Tropical Tia 

Thank you Bart Zimny for the picture of the Monstera Leaf above



Comments

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!

My Visit To A Park Near NYC!

Niagara falls update!