So guys, this is the old version of my blog, I've now relocated it to Wix! Here is the link: https://tropicaltiacate.wixsite.com/tropicalblog. I'll see you guys there!
So I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be posting more polished posts, and some random posts on the blog as well, same for my podcast, and my YouTube channel, when I start creating videos of course. This is more of a random post which I'll be doing daily, so you can get access to mini posts while I make the larger content, like stories, large episodes of my podcast, filled with fun stuff. So you'll have a ton of content you can read and enjoy! I'm going to also make sure you can choose how you wanted to be alerted on my email list, I can send emails daily, or weekly depending on how busy you are. So yeah! I actually created a mini episode that I might publish today, and I created a mini episode of me and cat on a walk, just chatting, and having fun, I might publish that tomorrow, probably not today, because I recorded it on my phone and another phone, and I have to figure out how to upload it onto my computer so that I can edit it an...
Hi tropicateens! I know there are still like 15 days of august left, but I'm so ready for September. Today I recorded a plan with me video, that'll post on my YouTube channel once it get's closer to September. But I'll give you guys a sneak peek, I'll put pictures of my spreads below. Truly Tropical Tia
Hey tropicateens (you too tweenagers)! You guys like me calling you that? I thought I'd give it a go. But I'll get to the real topic of this blog post. So you've seen the title and you're probably like, "what's that all about?" or maybe not. But if you're wondering the latest is: I'm going to Niagara Falls tomorrow (the American side)! And I'm so excited, it's harder for me to podcast, or record this experience, and so I'm going to blog it! And it's going to be a little different than a usual post. Since it's hard to blog on the go, especially when I don't have my laptop with me, I'm going to be leaving comments updating on my trip, maybe I'll post some pics I took once I get back, and tell you all about the trip in a mini episode on my podcast. Now that I've told you that I'll go back to talking about my trip. Originally this trip was supposed to last two days, but instead we're going fo...
Hey everyone! In this post I wanted to talk about jigsaw puzzles. So I'm going to start off with the story. About 2 years ago I bought a jigsaw puzzle. It was the "Kim Norlien freedom's promise 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle". What didn't occur to me at the time was that the only puzzles I'd done previously were super easy. I'd done only 2 puzzles before that time and they both had very few pieces. It took minutes to put them together. I was probably thinking that it was beautiful and that it would be an amazing rainy day activity, what didn't occur to me was that 1000 pieces were a lot and everything was green! So it'd take me forever to finish it. I didn't actually start the puzzle until probably a year later, that's when I realized that it was going to take forever to finish it. I soon quit, and then later started again and then quit and then started again. The third time I started it was about maybe 4 months ago,...
Comments
Post a Comment